Private estate sized parcel with endless potential. Property borders hundreds of acres of State and Native land and is located within walking distance to the Diamond Creek beach access trail. Electricity runs along the front of the parcel, and there is a private driveway right to the property. Abundant wildlife including Moose, Black Bear, Lynx, and numerous species of birds makes this area very popular with hunters and photographers alike. Featuring a panoramic view of the inlet and volcanoesand plenty of room to roam, this is the perfect retreat.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Beachfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Undeveloped Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Hunting Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.