Expansive views encompass the Kenai Mountains, glaciers, and Caribou Hills. Property includes approximately 73 acres of developed hayfields and a sweet little cabin. World class trophy moose hunting in the area along with great fishing close-by in Kachemak Bay and Cook Inlet. All of the best outdoor activities that Alaska has to offer are here, including snow-machining and snowshoeing, hiking, horseback riding, and back-country skiing. This is the perfect spot for a working ranch, executive get-away, hunting/wilderness lodge, or large scale agricultural business.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Beachfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Undeveloped Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Hunting Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.