This one-of-a-kind property is located near roughly 400,000 acres of State Park with snow-capped mountains, glaciers, forests, and Kachemak Bay surrounding it. With 927 feet of waterfront, youll find plenty of opportunities for fishing, boating, kayaking, and hiking. Kachemak Bay is a critical habitat area, supporting many species of marine life. Visitors frequently observe sea otters, seals, porpoise, and whales. Intertidal zones offer natural settings for exploring and marine studies. Land mammals include moose, black bear, mountain goats, coyotes, and wolves. The many species of birds that inhabit the bay make it a wonderful area for bird watching. This propertys outstanding scenery would make a beautiful backdrop for an exclusive family or company retreat.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Beachfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Undeveloped Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Hunting Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.