The main house features four bedrooms, two and a half baths, beautiful Tiger Bamboo flooring and wood-stove in living area, and a roomy, stylish kitchen. The detached two-car garage has an additional carport for your boat or 4-wheelers, and a one bedroom, one bath upstairs mother-in-law apartment for extra income or visiting family. The huge yard is accented by a fire pit area which is sheltered from the wind and makes an inviting spot for friends and family to gather. Located just minutes from world-class fishing in Cook Inlet and the Anchor River, and right in the middle of a fantastic area for hiking, hunting, and 4-wheeling. The apartment is move-in ready and could be your home while finishing the main house.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Beachfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Undeveloped Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Hunting Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.