Two cabins are finished and the property is developed for 6 cabins and could be a money maker. Near the Kenai river and the Kenai Peninsula college. as well as many other attractions. Property set up with business license and engineered plans and utilities. each cabin has individual utilities and parking. brand new and ready for four more cabins to be built. fully finance able with the banks, and has local inspections completed. Call for more information.
mixed use residential, recreational1 acre property320 Sq. Ft. cabin built in 20161 bedroom, 1 bathroomSoldotna, AK 99669Kenai Peninsula Countyroad frontageRiver fishinghiking trailsATV trailssaltwater fishing
Contact Selling Agent for Driving Directions
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Undeveloped Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Beachfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Hunting Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.