Large commercial lot in Kasilof with Sterling Highway frontage. The level, graveled property has two driveways, power and well onsite, and is currently being used as trucking container storage. Very close to Johnson Lake State Park, the Kasilof River, and Crooked Creek, making this location perfect for an RV park or other sporting/outdoor adventure business.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Beachfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Undeveloped Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Hunting Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.