Spectacular custom home on one acre with an unobstructed, incredible view of Kachemak Bay and the Spit. Built in 2003 by Beachy Construction, this 3,702 sq. ft. home has 3 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths and 2 offices. The living area boasts a vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace, hardwood floors, and soaring windows to take in the view. The master bath features huge walk-in closets and a jetted tub in theprivate bath. Quality cherry cabinets, granite counter-tops, a Sub-Zero fridge and wine fridge can be found in the spacious and stylish kitchen. Additional features of this great house include an attached garage, Hardi-Plank siding, HRV system, radiant in-floor heating system with Buderus boiler, and Bose speakers in all the rooms.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Beachfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Undeveloped Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Hunting Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.