Mile 11 up the Ugashik River / Dog Salmon River from the village of Pilot Point, Alaska 99645
Pilot Point is a small fishing community located about 84 miles from King Salmon, 115 miles from Dillingham and 368 miles from Anchorage. It is located on the northern coast of the Alaska Peninsula, on the east shore of Ugashik Bay. The Alaska Peninsula Wildlife Refuge is accessible by boat up the Ugashik River. Since the 1980s the population has ranged from about 64 to 100 residents, mostly Alaska Native People of Alutiiq and Yup?ik Eskimo descent.
U. S. Survey #9202 Pilot Point Alaska
No Real Estate Taxes
159.9 acre Native Allotment with frontage on Dog Salmon River, 11 miles up river from the village of Pilot Point, Alaska. This parcel also have a large creek running through it and small lake frontage.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Lake and Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Lake and Peninsula Borough
- Hunting Land in Lake and Peninsula Borough
- Lakefront Property in Lake and Peninsula Borough
- Beachfront Property in Lake and Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Lake and Peninsula Borough
- Timberland in Lake and Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Lake and Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.